Questions and Answersclick on a question below to see the answer
It’s very simple - just four basic steps:
- You fill in your name and email ID on this site
- You select the questions you’d like to have in the survey
- You select the stakeholders and give us their contact information. We will set up the survey and send it out to stakeholders, follow up with them till we have their responses.
- Get the full report, including all qualitative responses + A self-help guide to use the feedback results for maximum benefit
- strongly recommended Get the full report + self-help guide + have a professional coach do two meetings with you, to help you unpack the feedback information and decide how you want to go forward
In this case, here are the steps -
- You sign up, give us your contact details
- You select the questions you want included in the survey
- You provide us the contact details of the ‘clients’ i.e. the people for whom you want the 360-degree surveys done.
- You brief the clients about the exercise.
- Each client gives us the names/ details of the stakeholders they would like to invite. We invite the stakeholders for each client, and follow up with all till all responses are in.
- Each client gets the full report, including all qualitative responses + A self-help guide to use the feedback results for maximum benefit
- strongly recommended Each client gets the full report + self-help guide + has a professional coach do two meetings with them, to help unpack the feedback information and decide how they want to go forward
- The survey set-up, administration, followed by the full report for one person costsRs 4,750.00 (all-inclusive)
- The coaching meetings options for one person costsRs 18,000.00 (all-inclusive)
We ask for a full pre-payment after your survey is closed and before creating your report. This amount is entirely non-refundable. If you sign up for the coaching option - again, you will be asked to make a full pre-payment. We will make every effort (and more) to ensure your coaching conversation experience is meaningful for you. In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied with the coaching conversation for any reason, we will offer you an alternative coach to do the de-briefing conversation with you. None of the fees that you had paid will be refunded.
The most important criterion for selecting stakeholders is that they should have important feedback for you. To make it complete, you should choose stakeholders from ‘all around you’. At work, this would mean (at the least)
- seniors/ boss,
- peers, and
- spouse/ significant other
- parents/ elders
- close friends.
In the case of individuals, our reports will ONLY be sent to the person seeking feedback, and no one else. If the 360-degree feedback survey is sponsored by an organisation, the sponsor will get the abridged report for each of the clients (i.e. top 3 strengths, top 3 areas for change). If the organisation pays for the full report options, these full reports will be sent only to the respective clients. The sponsor will get an analysis of common strengths, common areas for change, and other patterns that emerge from the feedback data.
The only question to ask once you get any feedback is - How can I use this information for my maximum benefit? (don’t waste your time wondering about who said what, whether you agree with it or not … it’s all not relevant!). You could ask yourself questions such as -
- How can I continue with and emphasise my strengths?
- How can I action the areas for change?
We recommend very strongly that you talk with someone about your feedback. This ‘someone’ could be a friend or relative - and make sure it is someone who has your ‘best interest’ at heart, but will also not hesitate to challenge you. Most people find receiving 360-degree feedback to be an emotional process. The emotions can vary from excitement to fear. Questions like "Am I really like that?", "Why do people see me so differently from the way I think I really am?" and so on come up very frequently when one first receives the feedback. It requires conscious application of skills and maturity to move from feedback reports to useful change implementation plans. The 360 degree feedback provides the raw materials for growth; coaching helps participants transform this information into meaningful actions. For a small fee, 360changemagic.com will connect you up with a professionally certified coach, who will facilitate this transformation over a 2-hour conversation.